Wassily Kandinsky Untitled 1922, Artwork T-Shirt
Save 15% on 3+ T-shirts
This amazing tee has one of the greatest masterpieces created the Russian painter Wassily Wassilyevich Kandinsky. He was the pioneer of abstract art., teaching at the Bauhaus school of art and architecture from 1922 until 1933. He then moved to France, and produced some of his most prominent art.
Our super soft and smooth jersey t shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
• 4.3 oz/yd *women's tees are fitted. check our size chart*
• 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton (Heather 10% Polyester)
• Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
• Side seamed
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
• Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
Size Chart - T-Shirts
We ship from our warehouses located in California, Texas and Florida
When will you ship my order?
Orders will be shipped within 1 to 3 business days from the time of purchase.