Van Gogh Starry Night Over the Rhône, 1888 Artwork T-Shirt
Save 10% on 2 Tees - or - Save 15% on 3+ Tees
Starry Night (French: La Nuit étoilée), commonly known as Starry Night Over the Rhône, is one of Vincent van Gogh's paintings of Arles at night. It was painted on the bank of the Rhône that was only a one or two-minute walk from the Yellow House on the Place Lamartine, which Van Gogh was renting at the time.
Our super soft and smooth jersey t shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
• 4.3 oz/yd *women's tees are fitted. check our size chart*
• 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton (Heather 10% Polyester)
• Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
• Side seamed
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
• Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
Size Chart - T-Shirts
We ship from our warehouses located in California, Texas and Florida
When will you ship my order?
Orders will be shipped within 1 to 3 business days from the time of purchase.