Tournee du Chat Noir Artwork T-Shirt
Save 10% on 2 Tees - or - Save 15% on 3+ Tees
Frequently Bought Together
This amazing tee has a reproduction of the famous Théophile Steinlen's 1896 poster advertising. It is about a tour to other cities ("coming soon") of Le Chat Noir's troupe of cabaret entertainers. Le Chat Noir (French for "The Black Cat") was a nineteenth-century entertainment establishment, in the bohemian Montmartre district of Paris.
Our super soft and smooth jersey t shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
• 4.3 oz/yd *women's tees are fitted. check our size chart*
• 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton (Heather 10% Polyester)
• Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
• Side seamed
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
• Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
Size Chart - T-Shirts
We ship from our warehouses located in California, Texas and Florida
When will you ship my order?
Orders will be shipped within 1 to 3 business days from the time of purchase.