The Art of Wave Riding 1931, First Surfing Book T-Shirt
Save 15% on 3+ T-shirts
This tee carries the art from the cover of a classic surfing book, The Art of Wave Riding, written by a former California lifeguard, Ron Drummond. It is a how-to manual that was one of the earliest attempts to legitimize the sport of bodysurfing.
Our super soft and smooth jersey t shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
• 4.3 oz/yd *women's tees are fitted. check our size chart*
• 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton (Heather 10% Polyester)
• Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
• Side seamed
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
• Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
Size Chart - T-Shirts
We ship from our warehouses located in California, Texas and Florida
When will you ship my order?
Orders will be shipped within 1 to 3 business days from the time of purchase.