Rene Magritte The Therapist, 1937 Artwork T-Shirt
Save 10% on 2 Tees - or - Save 15% on 3+ Tees
This tee has one of the most famous artworks from René Magritte. He scolded and ridiculed the Surrealists' passion for psychoanalysis and the works of Freud. One of these ridicules was his painting Therapist, created in 1937. He believed that people who needed therapy most of all were the psychotherapists themselves.
Our super soft and smooth jersey t shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
• 4.3 oz/yd *women's tees are fitted. check our size chart*
• 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton (Heather 10% Polyester)
• Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
• Side seamed
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
• Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
Size Chart - T-Shirts
We ship from our warehouses located in California, Texas and Florida
When will you ship my order?
Orders will be shipped within 1 to 3 business days from the time of purchase.