Henri Matisse The Cat With Red Fishes 1914 Artwork T-Shirt
Save 10% on 2 Tees - or - Save 15% on 3+ Tees
This marvelous tee features a very famous Matisse painting, were a cat plays with red fishes. Matisse painted primarily women, but he was a cat lover. He was specially attached to his two cats: Minouche and Coussi, as well as his black cat 'La Puce', whom he fed pieces of brioche in the morning.
Our super soft and smooth jersey t shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
• 4.3 oz/yd *women's tees are fitted. check our size chart*
• 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton (Heather 10% Polyester)
• Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
• Side seamed
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
• Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
Size Chart - T-Shirts
We ship from our warehouses located in California, Texas and Florida
When will you ship my order?
Orders will be shipped within 1 to 3 business days from the time of purchase.