Gustav Klimt Hope II, 1908 Artwork T-Shirt
Save 10% on 2 Tees - or - Save 15% on 3+ Tees
"Hope II" by Gustav Klimt is a captivating masterpiece that delves into the essence of hope amidst the complexities of life. The pregnant woman at the center symbolizes the promise of new life and renewal, while her serene gaze stands in contrast to the chaotic backdrop. With his signature style of intricate patterns and vibrant colors, Klimt invites viewers to reflect on the power of hope in the face of adversity, creating a profound and evocative visual narrative.
Our super soft and smooth jersey t shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
• 4.3 oz/yd *women's tees are fitted. check our size chart*
• 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton (Heather 10% Polyester)
• Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
• Side seamed
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
• Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
Size Chart - T-Shirts
We ship from our warehouses located in California, Texas and Florida
When will you ship my order?
Orders will be shipped within 1 to 3 business days from the time of purchase.