Edvard Munch - The Scream, 1893 Artwork T-Shirt
Save 10% on 2 Tees - or - Save 15% on 3+ Tees
Frequently Bought Together
"The Scream" by Edvard Munch, 1893, depicts a screaming figure on a bridge against a swirling sky, symbolizing inner turmoil and modern life's anxieties. Iconic for existential angst, globally recognized.
Our super soft and smooth jersey t shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
• 4.3 oz/yd *women's tees are fitted. check our size chart*
• 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton (Heather 10% Polyester)
• Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
• Side seamed
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
• Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
Size Chart - T-Shirts
We ship from our warehouses located in California, Texas and Florida
When will you ship my order?
Orders will be shipped within 1 to 3 business days from the time of purchase.