Pablo Picasso Bouquet of Peace 1958 Artwork T-Shirt
Save 15% on 3+ T-shirts
This amazing tee carries one of the maestro's most famous works. This bouquet of flowers by Pablo Picasso is formally known as the Bouquet of Peace. It has other derivatives like Hands with Flowers, Flowers and Hands, and Hands with Bouquet, among others. Picasso created the Bouquet of Peace in July 1958 to commemorate the peace demonstration held in Stockholm, Sweden. The original was a watercolor lithograph printed by Schuster, Paris.
Our super soft and smooth jersey t shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
• 4.3 oz/yd *women's tees are fitted. check our size chart*
• 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton (Heather 10% Polyester)
• Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
• Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
Size Chart - T-Shirts
We ship from our warehouses located in California, Texas and Florida
When will you ship my order?
Orders will be shipped within 1 to 3 business days from the time of purchase.