Hattori Hanzo, Sushi and Swordsmithing from Kill Bill T-Shirt
Save 15% on 3+ T-shirts
Hattori Hanzō is the finest swordsmith in the world; however, he has not created a new sword in over a quarter-century because he feels guilty for making instruments used to kill humans. In realizing Beatrix Kiddo wants "Japanese steel" to dispatch his former student, Bill, who has displeased his former master by his dishonorable actions, Hanzō spends a month crafting what he considers his finest sword. He presents it to her, saying that if even God gets in her way, "God will be cut."
Our super soft and smooth jersey t shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
• 4.3 oz/yd *women's tees are fitted. check our size chart*
• 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton (Heather 10% Polyester)
• Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
• Side seamed
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
• Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
Size Chart - T-Shirts
We ship from our warehouses located in California, Texas and Florida
When will you ship my order?
Orders will be shipped within 1 to 3 business days from the time of purchase.