Pablo Picasso Toros y Toreros Book Cover 1961 Artwork T-Shirt
Save 10% on 2 Tees - or - Save 15% on 3+ Tees
This amazing tee carries a Picasso illustration for the book 'Toros y Toreros'(Bulls and Bullfighters). Pablo Picasso created the cover page and illustrations using a series of three sketchbooks. The technique utilized an quasi systematic use of brush ink wash. These drawings by Picasso covered a period from 1950 to 1960, during which time he enjoyed seeing Dominguin bullfight in the arenas of Nîmes, Arles, Frejus and Vallauris.
Our super soft and smooth jersey t shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
• 4.3 oz/yd *women's tees are fitted. check our size chart*
• 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton (Heather 10% Polyester)
• Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
• Side seamed
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
• Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
Size Chart - T-Shirts
We ship from our warehouses located in California, Texas and Florida
When will you ship my order?
Orders will be shipped within 1 to 3 business days from the time of purchase.