This amazing tee pays homage to a classic Bud Spencer & Terence Hill Movie: Double Trouble.
Carlo Pedersoli (October 31, 1929 – June 27, 2016), known professionally as Bud Spencer, was an Italian actor, professional swimmer and water polo player. He was known for action-comedy and Spaghetti Western roles with his long-time film partner Terence Hill. The duo "garnered world acclaim and attracted millions to theater seats".Spencer and Hill appeared in, produced and directed over 20 films together.
Our super soft and smooth jersey t shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
● 4.3 oz/yd
● 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton (Heather 10% Polyester)
● Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
● Side seamed
● Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
● Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
● Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified